14forty (Youth 7th-12th grade)
2012 14forty Camp
14forty Discovery Camp registration is now full. If you would like to be on a waiting list for openings, please email Natalie Daughtry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Paperwork and Payments are due by June 27. Please turn in all paperwork to Natalie Daughtry at a 14forty service or email them to her at the above address.
If you are already registered and need to make a payment or print out paperwork to turn in, please follow these directions:
1. Click here to get to Smartevents registration.
2. Click the login button at the top right corner of the page.
3. Use the email address you registered with and password you created in the registration process. (If you can’t remember your password, click the forgot password link underneath the password field.)
4. Click on the register button – It should come up with a “Warning! You are already registered."
5. Click on View Registration details. This will take you to a page with payment options and paperwork links.
To assist you in the planning process, here are some helpful resources!
There are many extra activities and food options that are additional costs at DC camp. Please reference the General information page for details regarding this.
We join our faith with yours for all your camp needs to be met! Eagle Mountain Church will not be making provisions for camp sponsorships through church dollars. God is your source, and He has the plan to get you everything you need!
Please contact Natalie Daughtry by email at Ndaughtry@emic.org for any camp questions!